Tuesday 31 May 2011

VINTAGE WHITES MARKET

HELLO WELL I'M BACK FROM THE VINTAGE WHITES MARKET UP  IN SOMME'S MT ITS WASN'T QUITE THE TRIP I HAD EXPECTED IT RAINED THE WHOLE TIME THERE  I COULDN'T GET OUT TO MUCH TO VISIT OTHERS BOOTHS BUT I'M SAD TO SAY IT WASN'T THAT FRIENDLY OF A SHOW I GUESS BEING NEW I EXPECTED TO MAKE A LOT OF NEW FRIENDS AND WITH SADNESS I ONLY MET ONE NEW BLOGGER FRIEND FROM BACKYARD BUNGALOW HERE IN MONTANA, I WAS A LITTLE LONELY I FELT LIKE A SORE THUMB STICKING OUT I HOPE THAT THE NEXT SHOW I ATTENDED WILL BE A LITTLE FRIENDLIER THAN MY FIRST EXPERENCE XOXO SHERRI

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sherri, I'm sad you didn't have a good experience at Vintage Whites Market. It's brave to say how you feel and I'm glad you did. I have never been but was looking forward to the one in July. I live in Florida but have a cabin in Lakeside. I will be there this weekend after The Farm Chicks Show..Have you been? It's amazing! Now I'm going to spend some time looking at your blog.
Enjoy your day~Sue

Twig said...

Hi Sherri!

I'm sorry you didn't feel welcomed at our show! I thought it was so lovely to meet you -- the rain put such a damper on things!! We all wondered why you left early. Glad you met Jean from Backyard Bungalow...sweet people! You had a very cute booth, so sorry you didn't have a good experience...take care

Jana

Twig said...

We try to develop a strong sense of community with our vendors -- many of which love us and love to be there. I just don't understand what happened. Is there anything you think would help? I know you didn't get there until late because of the rain and most of us mingle beforehand...I don't know if that has something to do with it...anyway, just want to make sure no one else has the same experience. Thanks :)

Jana